There's nothing better than the holiday season ... it truly is the most wonderful time of the year.
If you're anything like us ... what you're looking forward to most is the food, especially the sweet treats.
You may think you have to completely fall off the wagon to enjoy these delicious desserts, but that's not the case.
As a Christmas gift, we wanted to hook you up with some tasty recipes that can crush your holiday cravings ... while still allowing you to stay on track!
Cinnamon Swirl Protein Cake
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 egg white
- 1 scoop Stage 7 Sugar Cookie Protein Powder
- 2 teaspoons Stevia
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. Blend in a blender the oats, egg white, and water until the consistency is smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl. Whisk it together with the protein powder and 1 teaspoon Stevia. The mixture should be thick like pancake batter.
4. Pour half of the batter into a small (about 4.5 inches across) nonstick pan and sprinkle with two-thirds of the cinnamon plus 1 teaspoon Stevia. Pour the remaining batter and sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon.
5. Pull a knife through the batter a few times to slightly mix in the cinnamon and Stevia.
6. Bake for 25 minutes and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Calories - 218
Protein - 32g
Carbs - 18g
Fats - 2g
1. Put everything except the candy cane, chocolate chips and water into a bowl and mix well.
2. Slowly add water if needed. You may not need any water if your almond butter is runny. Start with a teaspoon and slowly add until you get a well mixed batter. If you add too much then the batter will be too soft to roll.
3. Add the candy canes and chocolate chips and mix again.
4. Allow to chill in the fridge while you clean up, then roll into balls.
5. You can then top with more crushed candy canes for presentation if you'd like. We just rolled them in or sprinkled them on top.
Calories - 78
Protein - 5g
Carbs - 6g
Fats - 4g
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together all wet ingredients, sweetener, eggs, coconut oil and water. Add all remaining dry ingredients.
2. Spread mixture into parchment lined 8x8 baking pan for 20-30 minutes for cake-like brownie. Let cool then use Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter to cut into tree shape.
3.Top with fat-free whipped cream and sprinkles.
Calories - 234
Protein - 18
Carbs - 9
Fats - 14
If you need help getting through the holidays, make sure you stop into your local Supplement Superstores! We will make sure you have the perfect plan set up so you are ahead of the game come the New Year.